Histon and Impington Garage & Yard Sale > Tips For Buyers
Tips For Buyers
- Decide which Yard Sales you want to visit. You can search the website to find out what different people are selling and use the online map to work out the route you want to take.
- Try not to arrive too early, sellers might not be set up and ready to sell before the start time of 10.00am.
- Do not start the day with only a £20 note, come armed with plenty of small change otherwise you might miss out on buying some early bargains.
- It will be helpful if you bring bags with you to help carry your purchases around.
- Items will be sold ‘as seen’ so be sure to check things carefully before you make your purchases.
- It is up to you to agree prices with the sellers, there is nothing wrong with trying to haggle but the seller has the last word.
- If there is an item you are interested in but it is too expensive you could always leave your contact details with the seller asking them to contact you if it doesn’t by the end of the day.
- The yard sales will finish around 3.00pm, do not leave your visit too late otherwise the sellers might have packed up and you will be out of luck.
- Finally remember, you are a guest on the sellers property, please treat the seller as you would want to be treated at your own home.